NASA funds 3D food printer, pizza is the first item on the menu | ReTag.in http://t.co/bfFH6Np7TV
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 63 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Posts Tagged ‘spanish’
A wise Geometry teacher once explained to me that a point in space is infinitely small. Imagine a sphere that takes up absolutely no space. So, no matter how many points you add together, you’d never be able to fill even a matchbox. Sometimes, this is how I feel...
After I learned Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and a little Arabic I did not think that switching between foreign languages was very hard. The three (plus English) were all from distinctly different language families, which made the task relatively painless. Not only did they sound different but the very grammar and...
Creating a language bubble is a great way to make use of otherwise “wasted” time when learning a new language. One blogger has even used it to learn Japanese before ever arriving in Japan. The idea is to surround yourself as much as possible with the target language so the time...