If you like oscillating between feeling like the stupidest person on earth and a fucking genius, you’ll love coding http://t.co/QoUTyB8gMT
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 61 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Posts Tagged ‘social’
I’m going to try to avoid ranting here, but it’s hard. The other day I posted about a positive experience with AmEx’s customer support. Even though I ultimately concluded that large scale customer support is broken, I still walked away with a positive experience with AmEx. Fast forward to today,...
Nobody wants digital learning techniques (software, games etc.) to succeed more than me. I was formally trained in computer science and video game design, and readers of the blog know that neuroscience, human learning and foreign languages are all amongst my primary interests. I’ve even created a few iPhone apps...
This morning I woke up to a Google+ invite in my inbox and even as I write this article I am trying it out for the first time. I’ll take you through my thoughts of the service as I experienced each of the features and try to focus on photos...