If you like oscillating between feeling like the stupidest person on earth and a fucking genius, you’ll love coding http://t.co/QoUTyB8gMT
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 61 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Posts Tagged ‘minimalism’
A few weeks ago, I decided to set aside this last weekend to do more with less – to have a minimalist weekend. I had initially decided to take only a backpack with me on a train to wherever sparked my interest. I ended up going to Copenhagen (Denmark)...
If you read self-help books, you will find plenty of advice telling you how to become less busy or cut down on your responsibilities. I am all for minimalism, and I certainly do not want to encourage multitasking so that you hurt your performance – and we definitely do not...
When I claimed that it was possible to travel on minimum wage, I received a number of interesting replies, many of them requesting proof. Some of the more private responses were from readers who were a bit miffed that I would make such a bold claim! They seemed to imply...