Breaking: The Yahoo board has approved a deal to pay $1.1 billion in cash for the blogging site Tumblr: http://t.co/mtNZEg6c1V
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 61 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Posts Tagged ‘food’
We all know what the right decisions are, as well as what the wrong decisions or “cookies” in our life are. The list of things we each intend to do is a long one: eat healthy, exercise, study and work hard, etc. What fascinates me is why we so often...
Long before the first chemist ever burned his eyebrows off, there were chefs. No skill lends itself to experimentation quite like cooking (I always wonder about the first person to say “I wonder if I can eat that?“). You’re already eating two or more times per day… why not take...