If you like oscillating between feeling like the stupidest person on earth and a fucking genius, you’ll love coding http://t.co/QoUTyB8gMT
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 61 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Posts Tagged ‘drugs’
Sometimes experiments do not work out quite the way we expect. The study drugs experiment is one of those cases. It was fraught with problems, from shipping errors to technical problems to all-out hardware failures. I do not consider the experiment to be a failure by any means. I...
Regardless of if you’re on an airplane or just trying to maintain your energy levels, crashes suck. In both cases they are very preventable – but only before the fact. By the time you notice that your energy levels are low (or that there’s a big hole in the...
I do not approach the idea of taking any drug lightly, even one prescribed to me by a doctor. So when I was setting up my experiment on the effects of different drugs on studying, I knew that I had to choose the subjects of my experiment carefully. There...