MessageMe passes 5 million registered users just 75 days after launch | ReTag.in http://t.co/PatUD6Oe3P
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 62 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Posts Tagged ‘cooking’
I like beef jerky a lot – especially as a travel food. It lasts a long time, does not take up much space and it is extremely rich in lean protein (so it keeps you satiated). There are problems, though. A standard bag of beef jerky is about 3.25...
Long before the first chemist ever burned his eyebrows off, there were chefs. No skill lends itself to experimentation quite like cooking (I always wonder about the first person to say “I wonder if I can eat that?“). You’re already eating two or more times per day… why not take...