The Astronauts You Should Start Following on Twitter | ReTag.in http://t.co/kmn3FApOn3
Most Popular Ever
- Experiment: Stay in EU/Schengen for More than 3 Months (How-To) 63 comment(s)
- Sleep Hack: Fall Asleep in 2 Minutes or Less 10 comment(s)
- Google+, A Programmer’s First Experience (Loaded with Screenshots) 138 comment(s)
- Why You Should (Not) Have Your Own Mobile App 33 comment(s)
- Experiment: Sleep Less, Do More 30 comment(s)
Archive for the ‘programming’ Category
In case you’ve not yet heard, App.net (aka ADN) is the new kid on the social network block. At first, the concept of a pay-to-use social network seems a bit odd; I’m sure there are plenty of business folks out there who would be happy to tell you that it...
This post is technical in nature, and aimed at programmers. Casual readers might still get something out of this, but I’m not making any attempts to remove jargon in here. Node.js and MongoDB are great; they’re super-scalable and a joy to work with. However, there were plenty of growth...